Friday, February 4, 2011

I write a lot.


No seriously. I write A LOT! My husband will ask "What are you doing with the napkin?" (Most people blow their nose or wipe their hands.) I'll even write on that.


I'm the Founder and CEO of Best Ever You, which also has its own community at Best Ever Community. (You can write on it too. Create a blog.)


Someone asked me to start a blog about my life. No seriously, they did. (By the way, I can't stand punctuating things, so if I failed to capitalize something and Liz Foley doesn't fix my mess, just ignore it. It slows me down. I'll try. a little.)


I just realized I used the word seriously, twice now. ok three times. (I'm gonna need Liz for this, I can tell....)


Anyway, Best Ever You started in 2008. It started as a very small website and company here in Maine. Now it is a website, radio show, tv spots, print magazine, web magazine, social community and more. Moreso, it has heart behind it and is a labor of love. Nobody working for Best Ever You is asking to be paid. Everyone is contributing. (That is code for- someone- come on and advertise with us in a big way.) Ahhhh, a start-up in year 3.


Really, though, the thinking behind starting this company came from being very frustrated with seeing my dad so ill and the changes our family in Minnesota was going through and not having a great vehicle to deliver and connect with others. Best Ever You is about helping you be your best through all of life's learning curves and navigation points.


My dad's story: Close to My Heart


All My Best,

Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino









No comments: